Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Starting All Over...

Making big decisions is hard. Sometimes the choices we make will impact our entire life...forever. As I look back on my life, I see how one choice leads to another choice and yet another...then before you know it your life takes twists and turns down paths you never dreamed. Working with my clients as we look at the missing pieces in their lives it becomes very clear how our choices direct our days. And the days the weeks, then the years.

Sometimes it comes down to making one big decision...a decision to just "start over." Instead of being at the mercy of fate, sometimes we just have to get intentional with our decisions. One big decision I encourage my clients to make is to start going down a path that brings health. It is quite freeing to some of them to actually realize that we can choose health! Wow! What a revelation!

I encourage the women I work with to choose health, choose life, choose to choose! We don't have to be stuck and at the mercy of fate. We can begin to make small baby steps toward health. If we make correct "little decisions" we will be heading down a path where the big decisions have a greater chance of being ones that will impact our lives in a positive way.

Recently I've decided to commit to health...for the rest of my life...what about you?

No comments: